Introduction and Foundation :
- The Node.js framework
- Installing Node.js
- Using Node.js to execute scripts
Node Projects :
- The Node Package Manager
- Creating a project
- The package.json configuration file
- Global vs. Local package installation
- What is shrink-wrap
- Working with npmvet
- Working with outdated command
Asynchronous programming :
- Call-back functions
- Working with Promises
- Advance promises
- Using Request module to make api calls
HTTP Server with APIs :
- The HTTP protocol
- Building an HTTP server
- Rendering a response
- Processing query strings
- Processing posted data
File System :
- Using buffers for binary data
- Flowing vs. non-flowing streams
- Streaming I/O from files and other sources
- Processing streams asynchronously
Express JS :
- The model-view-controller pattern
- Defining EJS templates
- Configuring Express
- REST Building API
- Working with Complex JSON Data
MongoDB and Sqlite :
- How Node.js connects to databases
- RDBMS databases and NoSQL databases
- Connecting to RDBMS and Mongodb databases
- working with stored procedure
Project Architecture, The Front-end, and A Chat App :
- Getting Started
- Monolithic Architecture
- Service-oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Clean and neat Architecture with Microservices
Introduction to Task Managers :
- Working with gulp
- Working with grunt
- Working with unit and E2E testing
Versioning and Testing
- Getting Started with Git
- API Testing with Postman
- Testing using Swagger and Morcha.js
Building Financial Application
- Getting Started
- Exploring The Front-end
- Sending Live Data Back & Forth
- Creating The Front-end UI
- Scheduling EMI and Financial Process
- Working With Time
- Working with PostgreSQL
- Working with Git
- Deploying to Heroku
Product Development with Node.js.
Happy Clients Our Success is Measured by Results.
Projects - Our focus in on Delivery a Better Content.
Years of Experience In Imparting Quality Training Across Verticals.
Students Placed in Top MNC's
Learning is very good here. Trainers are very good for Azure and Aws. Completed my Aws & Azure Training.
I have completed my AZURE technologies.Training session was good. Thanks to my trainer. Thanks Vepsun Team.
Best institute offering a AWS & Azure course within this good cost. Trainer was always ready to clear our doubt and support us. Also they have a good student coordinator.
Enrolled here for the course of Linux, trainers are highly qualified with great experience, staffs were quite helpful Kavita and Alka.
Artifical Intelligence Training content was very helpfull for me to get the job. Teaching and explanation was very good.Good experience overall.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is libuv?
libuv is a multi-platform support library with a focus on asynchronous I/O. It was primarily developed for use by Node.js.
what are promises in Node.js?
A Node. js Promise is a placeholder for a value that will be available in the future, allowing us to handle the result of an asynchronous task once it has completed or encountered an error.
Is Nodejs a good career?
According to Statista, based on their early 2020 research they found Node. js to be the most desirable by at least 18.1% of the respondents.
What is MVC in node JS?
MVC is an acronym for Model-View-Controller. It is a design pattern for software projects. It is used majorly by Node developers and by C#, Ruby, PHP framework users too. In MVC pattern, application and its development are divided into three interconnected parts.
We offer most advanced technologies than any other computer and business training company. Businesses and individuals can choose from the course offerings, delivered by experts.
Soul Space Paradigm, 3rd Floor, West Wing, next to Hotel Radisson Blu, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037