Recommended 5-6 hrs/week
June 20, 2021
This Post Graduate Program is designed for graduates in any discipline and experienced professionals from programming and non-programming backgrounds. The program is based on an Applied Learning approach that uses a combination of self-paced videos, live virtual classes, hands-on projects, and labs.Students also have access to mentorship sessions, providing a high-engagement learning experience and real-world applications to help master essential Cyber Security skills. At the end of this program,learners will understand the main principles of Cyber Security and how they are implemented in an Enterprise Environment Across - On premises and Cloud Platform like Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform.
This program will enable students to demonstrate their knowledge
- Implement technical strategies, tools, and techniques to secure data and information for your organization
- Adhere to ethical security behaviour for risk analysis and mitigation
- Understand security in cloud computing architecture in depth
- Comprehend legal requirements, privacy issues and audit process methodologies within the cloud environment
- Focus on IT compliance and the integrity of enterprise systems to establish a more secure enterprise IT framework
Through this 12-month-long Virtual Online Live Post Graduate program, learners start their journey from foundational, intermediate, and advanced security skills through industry-leading certification courses,including CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP and Cloud Security. The program begins with introductorylevel cyber security skills training, then progresses to advanced cybersecurity technologies such as reverse engineering, penetration testing techniques, and many more. Certified by Berlin International University, with industry partner Vepsun, this immersive, guaranteed placement*. The program is taught by the best minds in the industry where students get hands-on learning experience in Cyber Security Cloud labs that are equipped with the latest analytics software & applications.
ABOUT Berlin UNIVERSITY
- Students from 73 nations are studying at Berlin International University of Applied Sciences. Berlin International is part of a global network that allows students to travel and pursue their studies in different locations.
- Berlin International facts
- 85 different nationalities are studying and teaching at Berlin International
- 68% of our students are international and from four continents
- 84% of our teaching staff have studied or worked at international universities
- 100% personal contact to Professors and Lecturers
- BAU Global Network. BAU Global operates at 3 continents in 7 countries and includes 5 universities - Istanbul, Washington, DC, Berlin, Cyprus and Batumi, 2 language schools and 5 academic centers.
- These students come from about 60, our lecturers from 15 different countries.
- The BAU university was founded in 2014 and is already one of the top universities in Germany.
- Over 1000 corporate collaborations in Germany, including Allianz, AOK, Bertelsmann, BP, Deutsche Telekom, Ford, IBM, City of Munich, Peek & Cloppenburg Vienna, Siemens, thyssenkrupp.
The fast pace of innovation and business today requests a learning approach that fits the necessities of both the individual and the organization. We built a learning system to reflect that need. Adapting today requires a guided methodology through the intricate number of formal and casual learning alternatives. It requires a methodology that envelops the top learning techniques utilized today and adjusts them to help hierarchical results.
Our learning ecosystem is designed to support how learning is done today and evolves to meet advances in technology and individual learning needs. Integrating the world’s largest collection of proprietary and IT partner content, resources, and expertise with a global instructor pool of more than 300 real-world experts, Vepsun Technologies delivers custom learning to global organizations no matter where their workforce is located to drive quantifiable results.
- Designed for Working Professionals/Students
- Instructor-led Sessions
- Dedicated Student Success Manager
- Real-life Case Studies
- Lifetime Access
- 1-on-1 Industry Mentor
- Career Assist
Introduction to Cybersecurity (40 Hours)
Vepsun’s Introduction to Cyber Security course for beginners is designed to give you a foundational look at today’s cybersecurity landscape and provide you with the tools to evaluate and manage security protocols in information processing systems.
Key Learning Objectives
- Lesson 1 - Course Introduction
- Lesson 2 - Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Lesson 3 - Enterprise Architecture and Components
- Lesson 4 - Information System Governance and Risk Assessment
- Lesson 5 - Incident Management
Design systems to secure applications, networks, & device (60 Hours)
This course will enable learners to gain knowledge and skills required to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks, and devices; perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques; participate in risk mitigation activities; operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws, and regulations. Upon successfully validating their skills by passing the certification exam learners will be able to perform these tasks to support the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability. CompTIA Security+ meets the ISO 17024 standard and is approved by the U.S.
Module: Statistical Techniques for Data Science (40 hours)
Key Learning Objectives
After completing this course you will be able to:Comprehend risk identification and mitigation Provide operational, information, application and infrastructure level security Secure the network to maintain the availability, integrity and confidentiality of critical information Operate within a set of rules, policies and regulations wherever applicable
- Lesson 1 - Learn about networking, firewalls, LAN security, IDS, NAC, IPSec
- Lesson 02 - Understand the principles of security, risk management, data classification, disaster recovery,and forensics
- Lesson 03 - Comprehend cyber attacks, DNS security, socialengineering fundamentals, buffer overflows,security testing tools usage, honeypots, vulnerability and pen testing
- Lesson 04 - Learn how to handle bugs, secure storage platforms and the power grid, how to hack IOT
- Lesson 05 - Get familiar with access controls, Kerberos, identity federation, and id governance Lesson
- Lesson 06 - Encryption, advanced cryptography, crypto algorithm,PKI, etc are covered in this lesson
Build a hacker mindset and defend against future attacks (60 Hours)
This Vepsun’s course provide hands-on classroom training to help you master the same techniques that hackers use to penetrate network systems and leverage them ethically to protect your own infrastructure.The extensive course focuses on 20 of the most popular security domains to provide a practical approach to essential security systems.
Key Learning Objectives
After completing this course you will be able to:Ace the CEH practical exam Learn to assess computer system security by using penetration testing techniques Scan, test and hack secure systems and applications, and gain hands on experience with sniffing,phishing and exploitation tactics
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking - Overview of information security, threats, attack vectors,ethical hacking concepts, information security controls, penetration testing concepts, and information security laws and standards are covered in this module
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance - These modules coverconcepts and types of footprinting,footprinting through search engines, web services, and social networking sites, footprinting tools,countermeasures, and footprinting pen testing
- Module 03: Scanning Networks - Learn about network scanning concepts, tools and techniques, network diagrams, and scanning pen testing
- Module 04: Enumeration - Enumeration concepts, types, techniques, and pen testing are covered in this module
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis - Overview of vulnerability assessment concepts, solutions, scoring systems, tools, and reports are explained in this module
- Module 06: System Hacking - Learn how to crack passwords, hide files, cover tracks, any many more
- Module 07: Malware Threats - This module gets you familiar with malware concepts, trojan concepts,malware analysis, countermeasures, malware penetration testing
- Module 08: Sniffing - Sniffing concepts, tools, and techniques are explained in this module
- Module 09: Social Engineering - Comprehend social engineering concepts, techniques,countermeasures, and pen testing
- Module 10: Denial-of-service - Dos/DDoS concepts, techniques, tools, case studies, and penetration testing are covered in this module
- Module 11: Session Hijacking - Know what is session hijacking and its types, tools, countermeasures, and session hijacking penetration testing
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots - Learn about firewalls and honeypots and how to detect and evade them
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers - This module focuses on web server concepts, attacks,methodologies, tools, countermeasures, and penetration testing
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications - Web app concepts, tools, methodologies, countermeasures, and penetration testing are covered in this module
- Module 15: SQL Injection - Get familiar with SQL Injection concepts,types, tools, methodologies,countermeasures, and penetration testing
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks - Wireless concepts, threats, methodologies are covered in this module
- Module 18: IoT Hacking - This module covers IoT Hacking concepts, attacks, methodologies, tools,countermeasures, and penetration testing
- Module 19: Cloud Computing - Concepts, attacks,methodologies, tools, countermeasures, and penetration testing of cloud computing are covered in this module
- Module 20: Cryptography - This module will teach you about cryptography concepts, encryption algorithms, tools, PKI, types of encryption, cryptanalysis, and countermeasures
Design, engineer and manage the overall security posture of an organization (140 hours)
This Vepsun’s course is aligned with the (ISC)2 CBK 2018 requirements. The course trains you in the industry’s latest best practices, which will help you pass the exam in the first attempt. The certification helps you develop expertise in defining the architecture and in designing, building, and maintaining a secure business environment for your organization using globally approved Information Security standards.
Key Learning Objectives
After completing this course you will be able to:Be able to define the architecture, design and management of the security of your organization.
Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISSP certification exam.
Earn the requisite 30 CPEs required to take up the CISSP certification exam
Develop working knowledge in the 8 domains prescribed by the CISSP Common Book of Knowledge,2018
- Lesson 00: Introduction to CISSP - Overview of CISSP, CISSP Exams, ISC2 is covered in this lesson
- Lesson 01: Security and Risk Management - Information security management, risk analysis, legal systems, IP laws, BCA, CIA, etc are covered in this lesson
- Lesson 02: Asset Security - Learn how to classify information, protect privacy, maintain ownership,establish handling requirements
- Lesson 03: Security Engineering - Understand security engineering processes using secure design principles, Architecture Frameworks, Security Models Evaluation Criteria, Distributed Systems, and many more
- Lesson 04: Communications and Network Security - Learn how to secure network architecture, design,components, and communication channels
- Lesson 05: Identity and Access Management - Implement and manage authorization mechanisms to prevent or mitigate access control attacks
- Lesson 06: Security Assessment and Testing - Learn how to design and validate assessment and test strategies
- Lesson 07: Security Operations - Understand and support requirements for investigations by implementing resource protection techniques and incident response
- Lesson 08: Software Development Security - Comprehend the system life cycle and system development in this lesson
AWS Certified Security-Specialty (100 hours)
Cloud Security Introduction
- Cloud Security fundamentals
- AWS security model
- Shared Responsibility
- Exam Outline
- Given an AWS abuse notice, evaluate the suspected compromised instance or exposed access keys.
- Mitigation steps to perform Incident response steps
- Verify that the Incident Response plan includes relevant AWS services.
- Dealing with exposed access keys
- Evaluated suspected compromised EC2 Instances
- Evaluate the configuration of automated alerting, and execute possible remediation of securityrelated incidents and emerging issues.
- AWS Guard duty
- Penetration testing
Logging and Monitoring (VPC)
- Design and implement security monitoring and alerting.
- Design and implement a logging solution.
- Continuous Security Monitoring
- Introduction to Vulnerability Assessment
- AWS Inspector
- AWS Inspector Assessment targets
- AWS EC2 systems manager
- AWS Config
- Understanding CloudWatch
- VPC Flow Logs
- CloudWatch Events
- AWS Cloud Trail
- AWS Macie
- AWS Detective
- AWS Security Hub
- S3 Event notifications
- Trusted advisor recommendations
- Troubleshoot security monitoring and alerting.
- Troubleshoot logging solutions.
- Design edge security on AWS.
- Design and implement a secure network infrastructure.
- AWS Organizations
- Managing OUs
- AWS CloudFront Custom SSL
- Security groups
- Network ACLs
- IPS/IDS concepts in cloud
- AWS Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- AWS Shield concepts
- DDoS Mitigation
- Network Segmentation
- Bastion Hosts
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- VPC Endpoints
- EC2 Tenancy
- Compliance Frameworks
- AWS lambda fundamentals
- AWS Simple Email Service
- AWS Route53 DNS
- Troubleshoot a secure network infrastructure
- Design and implement host-based security
Microsoft Azure Security Technologies (AZ-500) (100 hours)
Identity and Access
- Configure Azure Active Directory for Azure workloads and subscriptions
- Configure Azure AD Privileged Identity Management
- Configure security for an Azure subscription
- Understand cloud security
- Build a network
- Secure network
- Implement host security
- Implement platform security
- Implement subscription security
- Configure security services
- Configure security policies by using Azure Security Center
- Manage security alerts
- Respond to and remediate security issues
- Create security baselines
Data and applications
- Configure security policies to manage data
- Configure security for data infrastructure
- Configure encryption for data at rest
- Understand application security
- Implement security for application lifecycle
- Secure applications
- Configure and manage Azure Key Vault
Professional Cloud Security Engineer (100 Hours)
Foundations of GCP Security
- Understand the GCP shared security responsibility model
- Understand Google Cloud’s approach to security
- Understand the kinds of threats mitigated by Google and by GCP
- Define and Understand Access Transparency and Access Approval (beta)
- Cloud Identity
- Syncing with Microsoft Active Directory using Google Cloud Directory Sync
- Using Managed Service for Microsoft Active Directory (beta)
- Choosing between Google authentication and SAML-based SSO
- Best practices, including DNS configuration, super admin accounts
- Lab: Defining Users with Cloud Identity Console
Identity, Access, and Key Management
- GCP Resource Manager: projects, folders, and organizations
- GCP IAM roles, including custom roles
- GCP IAM policies, including organization policies
- GCP IAM Labels
- GCP IAM Recommender
- GCP IAM Troubleshooter
- GCP IAM Audit Logs
- Best practices, including separation of duties and least privilege, the use of Google groups in policies, and avoiding the use of primitive roles
- Labs: Configuring Cloud IAM, including custom roles and organization policiesPC
Configuring Google Virtual Private Cloud for Isolation and Security
- Configuring VPC firewalls (both ingress and egress rules)
- Load balancing and SSL policies
- Private Google API access
- SSL proxy use
- Best practices for VPC networks, including peering and shared VPC use, correct use of subnetworks
- Best security practices for VPNs
- Security considerations for interconnect and peering options
- Available security products from partners
- Defining a service perimeter, including perimeter bridges
- Setting up private connectivity to Google APIs and services
- Lab: Configuring VPC firewalls
Securing Compute Engine: techniques and best practices
- Compute Engine service accounts, default and customer-defined
- IAM roles for VMs
- API scopes for VMs
- Managing SSH keys for Linux VMs
- Managing RDP logins for Windows VMs
- Organization policy controls: trusted images, public IP address, disabling serial port
- Encrypting VM images with customer-managed encryption keys and with customer-suppliedencryption keys
- Finding and remediating public access to VMs
- Best practices, including using hardened custom images, custom
- service accounts (not the default service account), tailored API
- scopes, and the use of application default credentials instead of user-managed keys
- Lab: Configuring, using, and auditing VM service accounts and scopes
- Encrypting VM disks with customer-supplied encryption keys
- Lab: Encrypting disks with customer-supplied encryption keys
- Using Shielded VMs to maintain the integrity of virtual machines
Securing cloud data: techniques and best practices
- Cloud Storage and IAM permissions
- Cloud Storage and ACLs
- Auditing cloud data, including finding and remediating publicly accessible data
- Signed Cloud Storage URLs
- Signed policy documents
- Encrypting Cloud Storage objects with customer-managed encryption keys and with customer supplied encryption keys
- Best practices, including deleting archived versions of objects after key rotation
- Lab: Using customer-supplied encryption keys with Cloud Storage
- Lab: Using customer-managed encryption keys with Cloud Storage and Cloud KMS
- BigQuery authorized views
- BigQuery IAM roles
- Best practices, including preferring IAM permissions over ACLs
- Lab: Creating a BigQuery authorized view
Security Applications: techniques and best practices
- Types of application security vulnerabilities
- DoS protections in App Engine and Cloud Functions
- Cloud Security Scanner
- Lab: Using Cloud Security Scanner to find vulnerabilities in an App Engine application
- Identity Aware Proxy
- Lab: Configuring Identity Aware Proxy to protect a project
Securing Kubernetes: techniques and best practices
- Securing Workloads
- Cloud Audit Logging
- Securing Clusters
- Logging and Monitoring
Protecting against Distributed Denial of Service Attacks
- How DDoS attacks work>
- Mitigations: GCLB, Cloud CDN, autoscaling, VPC ingress and egress firewalls, Cloud Armor(including its rules language)
- Types of complementary partner products
- Lab: Configuring GCLB, CDN, traffic blacklisting with Cloud Armor
Protecting against content-related vulnerabilities
- Threat: Ransomware
- Mitigations: Backups, IAM, Data Loss Prevention API
- Threats: Data misuse, privacy violations, sensitive/restricted/unacceptable content
- Threat: Identity and Oauth phishing
- Mitigations: Classifying content using Cloud ML APIs; scanning and redacting data using Data Loss Prevention API
- Lab: Redacting Sensitive Data with Data Loss Prevention API
Monitoring, Logging, Auditing, and Scanning
- Security Command Center
- Stackdriver monitoring and logging
- Lab: Installing Stackdriver agents
- Lab: Configuring and using Stackdriver monitoring and logging
- VPC flow logs
- Lab: Viewing and using VPC flow logs in Stackdriver
- Cloud audit logging
- Lab: Configuring and viewing audit logs in Stackdriver
- Deploying and Using Forseti
- Lab: Inventorying a Deployment with Forseti Inventory (demo)
- Lab: Scanning a Deployment with Forseti Scanner (demo)
Executive Program in Cyber Security Technology, Certified by (ISC)²
Certification by (ISC)2
Certification by Vepsun
Happy Clients Our success is Measured by Results.
Projects- Our focus in on Delivering a better content.
Years of experience In Imparting Quality Training across Verticals.
Students Placed in Top MNC's
Vepsun Career Assist
WHAT IS CAREER ASSIST?
Career Assist is an integration between Vepsun Technologies and hirist.com to provide career assistance to improve the job search experience & bring you closer to your desired job. With Career Assist, you get a chance to put the gained knowledge towards creating a positive, lifelong impact and move forward into the future with a great deal of opportunities in the area of your interest.
As a part of Career Assist, you will get the Spotlight & Pro-Features for a time period of 6 months. This upgrade on your profile will not only improve your job search experience but also give you multiple benefits like Spotlight and Pro Features.
Linux is a family of open source Unix-like operating systems based on the Linux kernel.
The Zachman Framework is an enterprise ontology and is a fundamental structure for Enterprise Architecture which provides a formal and structured way of viewing and defining an enterprise.
Cryptography is technique of securing information and communications through use of codes so that only those person for whom the information is intended can understand it and process it.
In computing, a firewall is a network security system that monitors and controls incoming and outgoing network traffic based on predetermined security rules. A firewall typically establishes a barrier between a trusted internal network and untrusted external network, such as the Internet.
* Inclusive of all Taxes + gst
- Single Certification
- Online - live Classes
- No Cost EMI Available
Documents required for the EMI Process
|Photo||Photo Scanned or Taken by Phone|
|Pan||Scanned or Photo|
|Address Proof ( Any 2)||Aadhar/ Voter ID/ Passport/ DL/ Water Bill/ Piped Gas Bill/ Electricity/ Rent Agreement Franked|
|NACH ( Any 1)||Canceled Cheque/ Bank Statement First Page/ Passbook first page|
|Bank statements ( Any 1)||Salaried - (3 Months), Self Employed (6 months)|
|Income Proof (Any1)||Salaried - Latest Salary Slip, Self Employed - Company Incorporation proof / ITR|
Web : https://eduvanz.com/
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Cyber security?
Cyber security consists of technologies, processes and controls which have been designed to protect businesses and their systems, networks, devices and data from cyber-attacks. Cyber security aims to protect all computer systems from being seriously damaged or leaving the victim with no/limited access to their own confidential files.
What is the average cost of a cyber attack (data breach)?
The Ponemon Institute’s 2019 Cost of a Data Breach Study reported The global average cost of a data breach for the 2019 study is $3.92 million, a 1.5 percent increase from the 2018 study. The report also found that the average cost per record is $150.
What are the differences between a cyber incident, cyber attack and cyber threat?
A Cyber security ‘incident’ is when an attack doesn’t result in a breach to the business i.e. is successfully repelled & the company’s data isn’t compromised. A Cyber security ‘attack’ is when the businesses firewall has been breached and they have been impacted by it ie they have lost access or confidential data has been leaked etc. A Cyber Security ‘threat’ is when there is a possibility of a malicious attempt to damage or disrupt a computer network or system.
Types of Cybersecurity
Information Security,Network Security,Application Security
What is spam?
Spam is unsolicited commercial email. It's sent, usually in bulk, through "open-relays" to millions of people. Spam is cost-shifted advertising. It takes a toll on Internet users' time, their resources, and the resources of Internet Service Providers (ISP). Most recently, spammers have begun to send advertisements via text message to cell phones.
We offer most advanced technologies than any other computer and business training company. Businesses and individuals can choose from the course offerings, delivered by experts.
Soul Space Paradigm, 3rd Floor, West Wing, next to Hotel Radisson Blu, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037