Google Cloud VPC Networking Fundamentals
- Recall that networks belong to projects
- Explain the differences among default, auto, and custom networks
- Create networks and subnets
- Explain how IPv4 addresses are assigned to Compute Engine instances
- Create Compute Engine instances with IP aliases
- Create Compute Engine instances with multiple virtual network interfaces
Controlling Access to VPC Networks
- Outline how IAM policies affect VPC networks
- Control access to network resources using service accounts
- Control access to Compute Engine instances with tag-based firewall rules
Sharing Networks Across Projects
- Outline the overall workflow for configuring Shared VPC
- Differentiate between the IAM roles that allow network resources to be managed
- Configure peering between unrelated VPC Networks
- Recall when to use Shared VPC and when to use VPC Network Peering
- Recall the various load balancing services
- Configure Layer 7 HTTP(S) load balancing
- Whitelist and blacklist IP traffic with Cloud Armor
- Explain Layer 4 TCP or SSL proxy load balancing
- Explain regional network load balancing
- Configure internal load balancing
- Recall the choices for enabling IPv6 Internet connectivity for Google Cloud load balancers
- Determine which Google Cloud load balancer to use when
- Recall the Google Cloud interconnect and peering services available to connect your infrastructure to Google Cloud
- Explain Dedicated Interconnect and Partner Interconnect
- Describe the workflow for configuring a Dedicated Interconnect
- Build a connection over a VPN with Cloud Router
- Determine which Google Cloud interconnect service to use when
- Explain Direct Peering and Partner Peering
- Determine which Google Cloud peering service to use when
Networking Pricing and Billing
- Recognize how networking features are charged for
- Use Network Service Tiers to optimize spend
- Determine which Network Service Tier to use when
- Recall that labels can be used to understand networking spend
Network Design and Deployment
- Explain common network design patterns
- Configure Private Google Access to allow access to certain Google Cloud services from VM instances with only internal IP addresses
- Configure Cloud NAT to provide your instances without public IP addresses access to the internet
- Automate the deployment of networks using Deployment Manager or Terraform
- Launch networking solutions using Cloud Marketplace
Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Configure uptime checks, alerting policies, and charts for your network services
- Use VPC Flow Logs to log and analyze network traffic behavior
Executive Program in Google Cloud Network Engineer Certified By Google.
Happy Clients Our success is measured by results.
Projects- Our focus in on delivery a better content.
Years of experience In Imparting Quality Training Across Verticals.
Students Placed in Top MNC's
A virtual private cloud is an on-demand configurable pool of shared computing resources allocated within a public cloud environment, providing a certain level of isolation between the different organizations using the resources.
Pandas is a software library written for the Python programming language for data manipulation and analysis. In particular, it offers data structures and operations for manipulating numerical tables and time series.
NumPy is a library for the Python programming language, adding support for large, multi-dimensional arrays and matrices, along with a large collection of high-level mathematical functions to operate on these arrays.
Project Jupyter is a nonprofit organization created to "develop open-source software, open-standards, and services for interactive computing across dozens of programming languages"
Scikit-learn is a free software machine learning library for the Python programming language. It features various classification, regression and clustering algorithms including support vector machines, random forests, gradient boosting, k-means and DBSCAN, and is designed to interoperate with the Python numerical and scientific libraries NumPy and SciPy
Learning is very good here. Trainers are very good for Azure and Aws. Completed my Aws & Azure Training.
I have completed my AZURE technologies.Training session was good. Thanks to my trainer. Thanks Vepsun Team.
Best institute offering a AWS & Azure course within this good cost. Trainer was always ready to clear our doubt and support us. Also they have a good student coordinator.
Enrolled here for the course of Linux, trainers are highly qualified with great experience, staffs were quite helpful Kavita and Alka.
Artifical Training content was very helpfull for me to get the job. Teaching and explanation was very good.Good experience overall.
Instructors and Experts
Learn from India's Best leading faculty and industry leaders
Sanjeev SinghEXP 18+
Satwik MuthappaEXP 15+
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of language is python? Programming or scripting?
Python is capable of scripting, but in general sense, it is considered as a general-purpose programming language..
How is Python an interpreted language?
An interpreted language is any programming language which is not in machine level code before runtime. Therefore, Python is an interpreted language.
What is namespace in Python?
A namespace is a naming system used to make sure that names are unique to avoid naming conflicts.
Is indentation required in python?
Indentation is necessary for Python. It specifies a block of code. All code within loops, classes, functions, etc is specified within an indented block. It is usually done using four space characters. If your code is not indented necessarily, it will not execute accurately and will throw errors as well.
What is pickling and unpickling?
Pickle module accepts any Python object and converts it into a string representation and dumps it into a file by using dump function, this process is called pickling. While the process of retrieving original Python objects from the stored string representation is called unpickling.
We offer most advanced technologies than any other computer and business training company. Businesses and individuals can choose from the course offerings, delivered by experts.
Soul Space Paradigm, 3rd Floor, West Wing, next to Hotel Radisson Blu, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037