This Post Graduate Program is designed for graduates in any discipline and experienced professionals from programming and non-programming backgrounds. The program is based on an Applied Learning approach that uses a combination of self-paced videos, live virtual classes, hands-on projects, and labs.Students also have access to mentorship sessions, providing a high-engagement learning experience and real-world applications to help master essential Cloud Computing skills. At the end of this program,learners will understand the main principles of Cloud Computing and how they are implemented in Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform and DevOps. This program will enable students to demonstrate their knowledge to implement use cases and configuration options for Azure App Services and AWS Application Services environments. Those who complete the program will become certified Azure, Google and AWS Cloud Architects.
Through this 12-month-long Virtual Online Live Postgraduate diploma program, learners can become proficient Cloud Computing professionals by mastering Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform and DevOps tools. The program is taught by the best minds in the industry where students get hands-on learning experience in Cloud labs that are equipped with the latest analytics software & applications.
The fast pace of innovation and business today requests a learning approach that fits the necessities of both the individual and the organization. We built a learning system to reflect that need. Adapting today requires a guided methodology through the intricate number of formal and casual learning alternatives. It requires a methodology that envelops the top learning techniques utilized today and adjusts them to help hierarchical results.
Our learning ecosystem is designed to support how learning is done today and evolves to meet advances in technology and individual learning needs. Integrating the world’s largest collection of proprietary and IT partner content, resources, and expertise with a global instructor pool of more than 300 real-world experts, Vepsun Technologies delivers custom learning to global organizations no matter where their workforce is located to drive quantifiable results.
- Designed for Working Professionals/Students
- Instructor-led Sessions
- Dedicated Student Success Manager
- Real-life Case Studies
- Lifetime Access
- 1-on-1 Industry Mentor
- Career Assist
- Basic of Linux
- Basic of Windows
- Basic of Networking
- Basic of Virtualization
- Basic of DB
- Basic of Storage
- Basics of Scripting (Python Json PowerShell)
AWS Solutions Architect
This AWS Solutions Architect Certification training will enable you to design, plan, and scale AWS implementations utilizing over 70 cloud computing services. The course is aligned with the latest AWS exam featuring Amazon designated best practices.
Key Learning Objectives
By the end of this course, you will:
Formulate solution plans and provide guidance on AWS architectural best practices
Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
Identify the lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
Decipher the ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
Select the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
Estimate AWS costs and identify cost control mechanisms
Self Paced Learning Curriculum
- Lesson 01 - Introduction
- Lesson 02 - Getting Started With AWS
- Lesson 03 - Identity and Access Management
- Lesson 04 - S3
- Lesson 05 - EC2 and EBS
- Lesson 06 - ELB and Autoscaling
- Lesson 07 - Cloudwatch
- Lesson 08 - VPC0
- Lesson 09 - Databases
- Lesson 10 - Route 53
- Lesson 11 - Additional Key Services
- Lesson 12 - SAA C02 Latest Services
AWS SysOps Associate
This AWS SysOps training is a prerequisite to the DevOps Engineer Certification. You will learn how to migrate on-premise applications to AWS, control the flow of data to and from AWS, master the AWS management console, implement operational cost controls, and enhance your ability to efficiently leverage AWS resources and services.
Key Learning Objectives
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
Migrate an existing on-premises application to AWS
Ensure data integrity and data security on AWS technology
Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
Understand operational cost control mechanisms and estimate AWS usage costs
Self Paced Learning Curriculum
- Lesson 01: AWS Platform and Certification Overview
- Lesson 02: Monitoring Metrics and Analysis
- Lesson 03: High Availability
- Lesson 04: Compute
- Lesson 05: Databases
- Lesson 06: Deployment and Provisioning
- Lesson 07: Automation and Optimization
- Lesson 08: Storage and Data Management
- Lesson 09: Security and Compliance
- Lesson 10: Networking
Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate AZ-104
Vepsun’s Azure Administrator training provides you with a deep understanding of the entire administrative lifecycle in Azure environments. This Azure course shows you how to maintain services related to computing, storage, network, and security. Enhance your Azure Administrator skills and prepare to ace the AZ-104 Azure Administrator exam.
Key Learning Objectives
After completing the Azure Administrator online training course, you will be able to:
Manage subscriptions, billing, and role-based access control regarding Azure users and groups
Utilize Azure Monitor to configure alerts and review the Azure Activity Log Deploy resources with ARM templates and organize Azure resources
Implement, manage, and secure storage with shared access keys, Azure backup, and Azure File Sync
Store and access data using Azure Content Delivery Network and the Import and Export
Build, execute, manage, and monitor virtual machines in Azure Portal with Azure PowerShell
Use Azure DNS domains, zones, record types, and resolution methods
Execute site connectivity schemas comprising VNet-to-VNet connections and virtual network peering
Integrate, secure, and manage identities with Azure Active Directory, Self-Service
Password Reset, Azure AD Identity Protection, and integrated SaaS applications
Migrate servers to Azure
Implement use cases and configuration options for Azure App Services and App Service environments
Manage and secure web apps with backup, restore, snapshot, and cloning
Deploy serverless computing features such as Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus
Configure Azure Load Balancer, Azure Traffic Manager, and Azure Application Gateway
Use Azure RBAC to grant a granular level of access based on an administrator’s assigned tasks
Utilize Azure Multi-factor Authentication to configure a strong authentication for users at sign-in
Execute Azure AD Privileged Identity Management to configure access rights based on the just-in-time administration
- Course Introduction
- Module 2 Identity
- Module 3 Governance and Compliance
- Module 4 Azure Administration
- Module 5 Virtual Networking
- Module 6 Interconnectivity
- Module 7 Network Traffic Management
- Module 8 Azure Storage
- Module 9 Azure Virtual Machines
- Module 10 Serverless Computing
- Module 11 Data Protection
- Module 12 Monitoring
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Vepsun’s Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Training Course will familiarize you with the main principles of cloud computing and how they have been implemented in Microsoft Azure. This course will get you up to speed on Azure services, security, privacy, compliance, trust, pricing, and support.
Key Learning Objectives
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Describe cloud computing, Azure, and Azure subscriptions Describe and create Azure web apps
Create and configure VMs in Microsoft Azure
Describe Azure storage
Describe and deploy databases in Azure
Describe Azure AD
- Module 01 - Cloud Concepts
- Module 02 - Core Azure Services
- Module 03 - Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust
- Module 04 - Azure Pricing and Support
Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies AZ-303 Training
The Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies AZ-303 online training course prepares you for a career as a certified Azure Cloud Solutions Architect. You will learn how to manage Azure resources, configure and deploy virtual machines, and master Azure Cognitive Services solutions as you become familiar with the Azure platform
Key Learning Objectives
By the end of this Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies AZ-303 Training course, you will be able to:
Manage Azure subscriptions and resources
Configure, deploy, and manage virtual machines and networks
Evaluate and perform server migration to Azure
Implement and manage advanced virtual networking and application services Manage and secure identities
Select compute and storage solutions
Perform hybrid networking
Evaluate through out and structure of data access
Create web applications using PaaS
Create apps and services running on Service Fabric
Use Azure Kubernetes Service for health monitoring and maintenance Develop long-running tasks and distributed transactions
Configure a message-based integration architecture
Develop for asynchronous processing and autoscaling
Create Azure Cognitive Services solutions
Lesson 01: Course Introduction
- Lesson 01: Implement Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring
- Lesson 02: Implement Storage Accounts
- Lesson 03: Implement VM’s for Windows and Linux
- Lesson 04: Automate Deployment and Configuration of Resources
- Lesson 05: Implement Virtual Networking
- Lesson 06: Implement Azure Active Directory
- Lesson 07: Implement and Manage Hybrid Identities
- Lesson 01: Manage Workloads in Azure
- Lesson 02: Implement Load Balancing and Network Security
- Lesson 03: Implement and Manage Azure Governance Solutions
- Lesson 04: Manage Security for Applications
- Lesson 01: Implement An Application Infrastructure
- Lesson 02: Implement Container based App
- Lesson 01: Implement NoSQL Databases
- Lesson 02: Implement Azure SQL databases
Google Cloud Engineer Associate
Vepsun’s Google Cloud Platform Architect certification program will aid you with the skills needed to advance your career in the cloud architecture and become a certified Google Cloud Architect Professional. The course covers IAM, Networking, cloud storage,and much more. This online GCP Architect certification course introduces you to the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform. You will learn to analyze and deploy infrastructure components such as networks, storage systems, and application services.
Key Learning Objectives
By the end of this Google Cloud Engineer Associate course, you will be able to:Set up GCP account and utilize GCP services: Networking, storage, content and delivery network Add Identity Access Management member
Understand Google Virtual Machines and how to work with them Comprehend cache and restrictions and how to avoid excessive billing Store and manage data in the cloud SQL
Associate Cloud Engineer Certification Overview
- Exam Overview and Expectations
- Exam Prep
- Activity: Google Practice Exam
- Exercise: Creating a GCP Account
Understanding GCP Core Principles Services, Projects, and Resources:
- Enabling Services and APIs
- API Conventions
Securing Resources with IAM:
- 3 Types of Roles
- Service Accounts
- Service Account Keys
- IAM Hierarchy
- Organization and Folders
- Getting Started with GCP Projects
Automating GCP Resources.Scripting with the Google Cloud SDK
- Google Cloud SDK
- Installing the SDK
- Configuring the SDK
- Scriptingwith gcloud, gsutil, and bq command-line interfaces
Programming with GCP
- Programming RESTful Service Calls
- Leveraging Language SDKs
- Utilizing GCP Resources in Your Applications
- Creating Infrastructure with Deployment Manager
- Understanding Deployment Manager
Compute Engine and NetworkingCreating and Managing Virtual Machines
- Creating Machines
- Creating Machines with gcloud
- Connecting to Linux Machines
- SSH with gcloud
- Third-Party SSH Tools
- Managing SSH Keys
- Project Keys
- Instance Keys
- Connecting to Windows Machines
- Exercise: Virtual Machines
Load Balancing and Autoscaling
- Scalable, Fault Tolerant Architecture
- Instance Templates
- Instance Groups
- Autoscaling Configuration
- Health Checks
- Load Balancers
- Cloud DNS
- Cloud CDN
- Exercise: Load Balancing and Autoscaling
Configuring VPC Networks
- Networks and Subnets
- CIDR Addressing
- Firewall Rules
- Shared VPCs
- Adding Machines to Networks
- Exercise: Networking
- Cloud Router
Saving Data to Google Cloud PlatformStorage Overview
- Choosing Google Cloud Storage Solutions
Saving Files to Google Cloud Storage
- Storage Overview
- Storage Classes
- Transfer Jobs
- Encryption By Default
- Customer Managed Encryption Keys
- Customer Supplied Encryption Keys
- Exercise: Cloud Storage
Saving Relational Data with Cloud SQL and Spanner
- Cloud SQL Overview
- Cloud SQL Features
- Spanner Overview
- Exercise: Cloud SQL Buckets
Saving NoSQL Data with Bigtable and Datastore
- Bigtable Overview
- Datastore Overview
- Exercise: Datastore
- Docker Containers
- Docker Commands
- Building Docker Containers
- Pushing Containers to Docker Hub
- Running Docker Containers
- Cloud Build
- Container Registry
- Load Balancers
- Kubernetes Commands
- Exercise: Deploying a Web Application with Docker and Kubernetes
Deploying Applications with App EngineApp Engine Overview
- App Engine Core Concepts
- App Engine Standard
- App Engine Flex
- Configuring App Engine Applications
- Deploying App Engine Applications
- Exercise: Deploying an App Engine Application
Managing App Engine Versions
- Deploying New Versions
- Traffic Splitting
- A/B Testing
- Canary Deployment
Cloud Functions Overview
- Cloud Functions
- Creating Cloud Functions
- Bucket Trigger Example
- Pub/Sub Trigger Example
- Exercise: Deploying Event-Driven Cloud Functions
Cloud Functions APIs
- Building Node.js Applications
- Exercise: Deploying a Node.js Express API
Stackdriver MonitoringStackdriver Services
- Health Checks
- Uptime Checks
Architecting Solutions on GCPCloud Solutions Architecture Reference
- Architecture Examples
Microsoft Azure Architect Design: AZ-304
This Azure training course covers a number of advanced activities on the Azure platform, such as managing Azure resources, configuring and deploying virtual machines and networks, mastering Azure AD, and securing data. You will also learn how to identify data storage options, integrate SaaS service on Azure, author deployments, and more.
Key Learning Objectives
By the end of this Microsoft Azure Architect Design: AZ-304 course, you will be able to:
Manage security and identity for Azure solutions
Integrate SaaS services on the Azure platform
Compare and analyze database options in Azure
Monitor and automate Azure solutions
Deploy resources with Azure Resource Manager
Choose the correct backup option for infrastructure and data hosted in Azure
Automate the deployment of future resources for backup recovery or scaling purposes
Build Azure IaaS-Based Server Applications (ADSK)
Deploy network infrastructure for use in Azure solutions
Integrate Azure solution components using messaging services
- Course Introduction
- Lesson 02: Design Monitoring
- Lesson 03: Design Identity and Security
- Lesson 04: Design Data Storage
- Lesson 05: Design Business Continuity
- Lesson 06: Design Infrastructure
Azure devOps (400)
Defining the Service
- Describe users in terms of roles and
- Write qualitative requirements with user stories
- Write quantitative requirements using key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Evaluate KPIs using SLOs and SLIs
- Determine the quality of application requirements using SMART criteria
Microservice Design and Architecture
- Decompose monolithic applications into microservices
- Recognize appropriate microservice boundaries
- Architect stateful and stateless services to optimize scalability and reliability
- Implement services using 12-factor best practices
- Build loosely coupled services by implementing a well-designed
- REST architecture
- Design consistent, standard RESTful service APIs
- IAutomate service deployment using CI/CD pipelines
- Leverage Cloud Source Repositories for source and version control
- Automate builds with Cloud Build and build triggers
- Manage container images with Google Container Registry
- Create infrastructure with code using Deployment Manager and Terraform
Choosing Storage Solutions
- Choose the appropriate Google Cloud data storage service based on use case, durability,availability, scalability and cost
- Store binary data with Cloud Storage
- Store relational data using Cloud SQL and Spanner
- Store NoSQL data using Firestore and Cloud Bigtable
- Cache data for fast access using Memorystore
- Build a data warehouse using BigQuery
Google Cloud and Hybrid Network Architecture
- Design VPC networks to optimize for cost, security, and performance
- Configure global and regional load balancers to provide access to services
- Leverage Cloud CDN to provide lower latency and decrease network egress
- Evaluate network architecture using the Cloud Network Intelligence Center
- Connect networks using peering and VPNs
- Create hybrid networks between Google Cloud and on-premises data centers using Cloud Interconnect
Deploying Applications to Google Cloud
- Choose the appropriate Google Cloud deployment service for your applications
- Configure scalable, resilient infrastructure using Instance Templates and Groups
- Orchestrate microservice deployments using Kubernetes and GKE
- Leverage App Engine for a completely automated platform as a service (PaaS)
- Create serverless applications using Cloud Functions
Designing Reliable Systems
- Design services to meet requirements for availability, durability, and scalability
- Implement fault-tolerant systems by avoiding single points of failure, correlated failures, and cascading failures
- Avoid overload failures with the circuit breaker and truncated exponential backoff design patterns
- Design resilient data storage with lazy deletion
- Analyze disaster scenarios and plan for disaster recovery using cost/risk analysis
- Design secure systems using best practices like separation of concerns, principle of least privilege, and regular audits
- Leverage Cloud Security Command Center to help identify vulnerabilities
- Simplify cloud governance using organizational policies and folders
- Secure people using IAM roles, Identity-Aware Proxy, and Identity Platform
- Manage the access and authorization of resources by machines and processes using service accounts
- Secure networks with private IPs, firewalls, and Private Google Access
- Mitigate DDoS attacks by leveraging Cloud DNS and Cloud Armor
Maintenance and Monitoring
- Manage new service versions using rolling updates, blue/green deployments, and canary releases
- Forecast, monitor, and optimize service cost using the Google Cloud pricing calculator and billing reports and by analyzing billing data
- Observe whether your services are meeting their SLOs using Cloud Monitoring and Dashboards
- Use Uptime Checks to determine service availability
- Respond to service outages using Cloud Monitoring Alerts
- 1: Build a Website Using AWS Lightsail
- 2: Build a Serverless Web Application
- 3: Create and Deploy a React Web Application
- 4: Protect downloads of your content hosted on CloudFront with Cognito authentication using cookies and Lambda@Edge
- 5: Use AWS Serverless stack written in JAVA to build a full blown web application with both backend and frontend hosted inside a same mono repo.
- 6: A GameLift example with a Serverless backend service that helps you get started with GameLift development and leverages deployment automation and Infrastructure as Code. Works on MacOS, Windows as well as mobile platforms.
- 7: In this workshop, you will learn techniques to secure a serverless application built with AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway and RDS Aurora. We will cover AWS services and features you can leverage to improve the security of a serverless applications in 5 domains: identity & access management, code, data, infrastructure, logging & monitoring.
- 8: .Net Core 3.0 projects used in Azure DevOps Pipelines - Continuous Integration
- 9: Terraform project example that provisions a resource group and a storage account static website on Azure.
- 10: Dockerized ASP.NET Core web application - MyHealthClinic (MHC) and is deployed to a Kubernetes cluster running on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) using Azure DevOps.
- 11: Deploying a Docker based web application to Azure App Service
- 12: Deploy, scale, and update your website with Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
Certification by Vepsun
Certification by Microsoft
Certification by Microsoft
Certification by Microsoft
Certification by AWS
Certification by Google
Happy Clients Our success is Measured by Results.
Projects- Our focus in on Delivering a better content.
Years of experience In Imparting Quality Training across Verticals.
Students Placed in Top MNC's
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud is a part of Amazon.com's cloud-computing platform, Amazon Web Services, that allows users to rent virtual computers on which to run their own computer applications.
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud is a commercial cloud computing service that provides users a virtual private cloud, by "provision[ing] a logically isolated section of Amazon Web Services Cloud". Enterprise customers are able to access the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud over an IPsec based virtual private network.
Amazon S3 or Amazon Simple Storage Service is a service offered by Amazon Web Services that provides object storage through a web service interface.
Amazon Route 53 is a scalable and highly available Domain Name System service.The name is a reference to TCP or UDP port 53, where DNS server requests are addressed, and a reference to U.S. Route 66.
Azure Active Directory is Microsoft's multi-tenant, cloud-based directory and identity management service.
Azure Storage is a Microsoft-managed cloud storage service, that provides highly available, durable, scalable and redundant storage, at a fraction of the cost, if you were to manage it manually.
Azure Virtual Network (VNet) is the fundamental building block for your private network in Azure.
Images of the platforms should be changed
A virtual machine is a computer file, typically called an image, which behaves like an actual computer. In other words, creating a computer within a computer. It runs in a window, much like any other programme, giving the end user the same experience on a virtual machine as they would have on the host operating system itself.
In computing, load balancing refers to the process of distributing a set of tasks over a set of resources (computing units), with the aim of making their overall processing more efficient.
A VPN gateway can be a router, server, firewall or similar device with internetworking and data transmission capabilities. However, in most cases, a VPN gateway is a physical router device. The VPN gateway is generally installed on the core VPN site or infrastructure.
Azure DNS alias records are qualifications on a DNS record set. They can reference other Azure resources from within your DNS zone.
Google Compute Engine (GCE) is the Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) component of Google Cloud Platform which is built on the global infrastructure that runs Google's search engine, Gmail, YouTube and other services.
A virtual private cloud (VPC) is an on-demand configurable pool of shared computing resources allocated within a public cloud environment, providing a certain level of isolation between the different organizations (denoted as users hereafter) using the resources.
Google Cloud Storage is a RESTful online file storage web service for storing and accessing data on Google Cloud Platform infrastructure. The service combines the performance and scalability of Google's cloud with advanced security and sharing capabilities.
Cloud SQL is a fully-managed database service that makes it easy to set up, maintain, manage, and administer your relational databases on Google Cloud Platform. You can use Cloud SQL with MySQL , PostgreSQL, or SQL Server .
Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) is a management and orchestration system for Docker container and container clusters that run within Google's public cloud services. Google Kubernetes Engine is based on Kubernetes, Google's open source container management system.
- Global Certifications: Microsoft- AZ-104, Azure AZ-303, Azure AZ-400 (Azure DevOps), AWS- Solutions Architect Associate & GCP - Cloud Engineer Associate
- Easy Loan Facilitation
INR. 1,80,000 + GST
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is the on-demand delivery of IT resources over the Internet with pay-as-you-go pricing. Instead of buying, owning, and maintaining physical data centers and servers, you can access technology services, such as computing power, storage, and databases, on an as-needed basis from a cloud provider like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
what is S3?
S3 stands for Simple Storage Service. You can use S3 interface to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time and from anywhere on the web. For S3, the payment model is “pay as you go.”
What is AMI?
AMI stands for Amazon Machine Image. It’s a template that provides the information (an operating system, an application server, and applications) required to launch an instance, which is a copy of the AMI running as a virtual server in the cloud. You can launch instances from as many different AMIs as you need.
What is the relationship between an instance and AMI?
From a single AMI, you can launch multiple types of instances. An instance type defines the hardware of the host computer used for your instance. Each instance type provides different computer and memory capabilities. Once you launch an instance, it looks like a traditional host, and we can interact with it as we would with any computer.
How can you send a request to Amazon S3?
Amazon S3 is a REST service, and you can send a request by using the REST API or the Cloud Computing SDK wrapper libraries that wrap the underlying Amazon S3 REST API.
What is AZure?
Microsoft Azure is a set of cloud computing services which allow organisations to build, manage and deploy applications and services through Microsoft managed Data Centers to meet business challenges. It provides Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and supports multiple programming languages.
what is Azure Used for?
Microsoft Azure is used for building, testing and deploying and managing applications and services. This includes creating virtual machines, creating and hosting websites and web applications and building mobile applications.
What are the career benfits of Microsoft Azure ?
Microsoft Azure is one the most trusted cloud computing services and is widely used by many Fortune 500 companies to bolster business activities. Microsoft Azure certification increases your chances of getting hired for cloud computing by an enormous extent. This is due to the high reputation of Microsoft certifications in the IT world. Popular multinational companies like Adobe, HP, Johnson Controls and IHG are using this cloud service and are benefitting greatly. It is also being considered as the technology of the future as it is easy to adopt and learn and serves as a highly efficient tool. Hence, a certification in Microsoft Azure provides lucrative career options with organisations providing an average salary of $118,781 per year for a Cloud Engineer and $123,684 per year for a Software Architect.
What is Microsoft Azure certification
Microsoft Azure certifications lets you understand the concepts of Microsoft Azure to perform daily tasks effectively and efficiently. It includes topics such as Azure Cloud Platform, Azure architecture, infrastructure and cloud computing.
Why do we need Microsoft Azure
Azure is a flexible solution that provides a number of new services with increased data storage. Azure is much cheaper and offers a number of applications at the same time. It’s high speed and decentralised infrastructure provides unlimited options for disaster recovery plans too. All these advantages have made Azure the choice of almost two-thirds of the world’s Fortune 500 companies.
What is AWS?
AWS stands for Amazon Web Service; it is a collection of remote computing services also known as a cloud computing platform. This new realm of cloud computing is also known as IaaS or Infrastructure as a Service.
Why learn Google Cloud Platform?
Google Cloud Platform is one of the leaders in the cloud space. Learning Google Cloud Platform can help open up opportunities for your career. It is highly secure and can reduce an organisation time-to-insight with it’s server-less big data analytics solutions. This is why many companies are adopting GCP for their cloud needs.
What is the best way to learn Google Cloud Platform?
GCP Certification Training is the best program that you need to master this cloud technology. We offer live instructor-led sessions supplemented by a 24x7 support system and lifetime access to our updated course materials. Our projects are designed for better hands-on for our learners. With these added advantages, we try to make sure that your learning objectives are fulfilled.
What is the future scope of Google Cloud Platform?
Career growth in GCP seems to be skyrocketing at the moment with more and more organizations looking towards GCP to solve their cloud needs. Companies like SPotify, HSBC, Ubisoft are deploying GCP based solutions already and this list seems to be growing day-by-day. Getting GCP Certified can help you get started with your career in this lucrative cloud technology space.
How to get GCP certified?
Once you have grasped the basic concepts, now is the time to take up our Google Cloud Platform Certification Training to master GCP cloud computing in and out. Our course is in-line with the certification exam requirements offered by Google. After the course completes and you are done working on the live project, you are now ready to fill the exam form, pick a date and clear the certification!
What is pickling and unpickling?
Pickle module accepts any Python object and converts it into a string representation and dumps it into a file by using dump function, this process is called pickling. While the process of retrieving original Python objects from the stored string representation is called unpickling.
We offer most advanced technologies than any other computer and business training company. Businesses and individuals can choose from the course offerings, delivered by experts.
Soul Space Paradigm, 3rd Floor, West Wing, next to Hotel Radisson Blu, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037