Introduction to Cloud Fundamentals :
- Introduction to Cloud Fundamentals
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Types of Cloud Computing
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service/li> Horizontal vs vertical scaling
- Cloud Computing Issues
- Costing Model
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)/li> Cloud Interoperability Issue
- What to migrate?
- Legal and compliance
What is virtualization? :
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Types of virtualization
- Virtualization terminologies
AWS Technical Essentials :
- History of AWS
- Introduction to the AWS productss
EC2 Instances :
- Understanding AMI
- Launching your first AWS instance
- On-demand Instance pricing
- Reserved Instance pricing
- Spot instance pricing
- Setting up security
- Security groups
- Choosing the AMI
- Creating a new AMI
- Public and Private IP's
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Key Pairs
- Elastic IP's
- ELB(Elastic Load Balancer)
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) :
- What is VPC?
- VPC configuration
- VPC security
- Elastic IP's Inbound and outbound ACL's
- Use of cloudfront
- Creating a cloudfront distribution
- Hosting a website of cloudfront distribution
- Implementing restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- Creating zones
- Hosting a website
- Understanding routing policies
- Weighted simple and failover policies
Direct Connect :
What is S3 :
- RRS(Reduced Redundancy storage)
- S3 durability and redundancy
- S3 Buckets
- S3 Uploading Downloading
- S3 Permissions
- S3 Object Versioning
- S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Create EBS volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes
- Mounting and unmounting EBS volume
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Creating volumes S3(Simple Storage Service)
- S3 Lifecycle Policies
Glacier storage :
Relational Database Service (RDS) :
- Selecting the Database type
- Configuring the database
- Creating database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
Dynamo DB :
- Creating a dynamo db
- Configuring alarms
- Adding data manually
AWS Devops Engineer :
- Ec2 Container Service
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- AWS Cloud Formation
- AWS Ops Work
SDK and Cli:
- Basic Concepts of AWS SDK
- Basic Concepts of AWS CLI
- AWS Regulatory and Environment security
- AWS Security for Various AWS Services
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- What is SQS
- How to Configure SQS
- How SQS work
- What is SES
- How to Configure SES
- How SES work
Executive Program in AWS Devops
Happy Clients Our Success is Measured by Results.
Projects- Our focus in on Delivery a Better Content.
Years of Experience In Imparting Quality Training across Verticals.
Students Placed in Top MNC's
Learning is very good here. Trainers are very good for Azure and Aws. Completed my Aws & Azure Training.
I have completed my AZURE technologies.Training session was good. Thanks to my trainer. Thanks Vepsun Team.
Best institute offering a AWS & Azure course within this good cost. Trainer was always ready to clear our doubt and support us. Also they have a good student coordinator.
Enrolled here for the course of Linux, trainers are highly qualified with great experience, staffs were quite helpful Kavita and Alka.
Artifical Training content was very helpfull for me to get the job. Teaching and explanation was very good.Good experience overall.
Instructors and Experts
Learn from India's Best leading faculty and industry leaders
Sanjeev SinghEXP 18+
Satwik MuthappaEXP 15+
Frequently Asked Questions
What is AWS Advanced Networking?
The AWS Advanced Networking Specialty is designed for people who create and execute complex networking tasks. The exam focuses on advanced skills in planning and applying AWS and hybrid IT network architectures.
What is the purpose of VPN?
Virtual Private Networks (VPN) provides the strongest security for remote, private networks to connect to the Internet. VPNs are exceptional at allowing users to work from home yet still have the same access as if they were in the office.
What is AMI?
AMI stands for Amazon Machine Image. It’s a template that provides the information (an operating system, an application server, and applications) required to launch an instance, which is a copy of the AMI running as a virtual server in the cloud. You can launch instances from as many different AMIs as you need.
What is the relationship between an instance and AMI?
From a single AMI, you can launch multiple types of instances. An instance type defines the hardware of the host computer used for your instance. Each instance type provides different computer and memory capabilities. Once you launch an instance, it looks like a traditional host, and we can interact with it as we would with any computer.
How can you send a request to Amazon S3?
Amazon S3 is a REST service, and you can send a request by using the REST API or the AWS SDK wrapper libraries that wrap the underlying Amazon S3 REST API.
We offer most advanced technologies than any other computer and business training company. Businesses and individuals can choose from the course offerings, delivered by experts.
Soul Space Paradigm, 3rd Floor, West Wing, next to Hotel Radisson Blu, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037